I have twelve years experience training teachers on technology integration in the K-higher education environment. I am a dynamic, passionate speaker and can adapt to your district's, region's or company's training needs. I am available for keynote addresses, breakout presentations and workshops at conferences or professional development events.
As a full time administrator, I cannot accept every invitation that I receive, however, please contact me to discuss how we might work together to develop a training plan at a reasonable cost.
Here are examples of past addresses, workshops and trainings I have developed that I could adapt for use in your district or group:
- "iOS Apps for Educators" A hands-on, six-hour workshop that introduces educators to the power of the Apple App Store apps for use in the K-12 classroom.
- "Rapid Change: What can Thomas Jefferson, Osama BinLaden and the Roman Forum Tell Us About the Changing Classroom Landscape?" An hour-long keynote address on the fast-changing world of educational technology
- "Workflow: Organizing Work in a Web 2.0 World" An hour long keynote or training, with the potential to expand to a hand-on three-hour training
- "Probing the Prospects of Paperless Pedagogy" An hour long keynote or training, with the potential to expend to a hands-on three-hour training
- "Embed Stuff into Moodle" An hour long training, with the potential to expand to a three-hour hands-on training
- "Blending Learning with Moodle" A hands-on workshop (three or six hours)
- "Lesson Makeover with Technology" A three or six hour hands-on workshop taking your worse lesson and adding a technology focus
...or I am happy to work with you to develop something specific to your needs!
Use this form to contact me!